The BORA Portamate PM-4000 stand is a heavy-duty foldable stand that supports up to 500 pounds of weight.
This stand is basically for professionals who like to stick to one place but need a simple and heavy-duty stand.
The stand is portable having about 30 pounds of weight only, and it also support a wheel kit for easy transportation.
BORA Portamate PM-4000 Stand Strength and Capacity
The Bora portamate pm-4000 stand is constructed of tubular steel with a powder-coated finish. It can withstand about 500 lbs of maximum weight. It can hold your miter saw or chop saw tool as well as your sheet and lumber. Which is more than enough for many professionals.
The Material support capacity is 10 feet which enough for most professionals especially if you are working with standard size sheets.
It is one of the simplest stand in the best miter saw stands.
Compatibility with other Miter Saws
The Bora Portamate PM-4000 stand support all brands miter saws and chop saws. It supports up to 12 inches miter saw, including compound and sliding compound.
Setting up this stand is easy and quick. Literally you can adjust it in minutes.
Portability and Wheels
The Portamate PM-4000 stand is constructed of tubular steel with a powder-coated finish. Its total weight is about 30 pounds only. Which is little, and make it easy to move around.
The stand is very portable. You can fold/unfold it and mount/unmount your miter saw in minutes. If you need to transport to some other places, you can add compatible wheels kit to it as well.
The PM-4000 stand is designed for those professionals who want to stick it to one place. So, by default, it comes with no wheels. The height of it can not be adjusted but again, it is at an optimum height to most pros.
Main Features of Bora Portamate PM-4000
- Material Supports Capacity is up to 10 feet.
- Weight Supports capacity is up to 500 lbs.
- It is a simple and heavy-duty stand.
- It is made of tubular steel with a powder-coated finish.
- It is a foldable miter saw stand. Folded size is 43. 5″ W x 20″ D x 6. 5″ H.
- It is a universal stand. i.e. You can fit any brand miter saw and chop saw on it.
- Its weight is about 30 pounds only which makes it easy to carry and move around.
- It has an ideal ergonomic working height of 36 inches.
- * 100% satisfaction guarantee for 1-year.
BORA Portamate PM-4000 – Pros & Cons
Bora Portamate PM-4000 Miter Saw Stand Video Review + Tutorial
Check out the PM-4000 stand video review and usage tutorial.