I know it is hard to choose the best jigsaw. You have to check its various factors to meet your requirements. To make this easy for you I have brought a detailed review of the perfect jigsaw for the money.
Here, I am going to show you a detailed review of the Top 10 Best Jigsaw for the Money. The major role in ranking will be the price of the product with available features for its cost. Some jigsaws cost more but you know quality does cost money. It’ll still be a perfect match for what you spend. Although there are some jigsaws which do the job and still their costs are much less than others. So you can get that one if you are low on budget.
I will be going through various features like motor power, the type of grip, the blade replacement system, the security system, and of course the design of the jigsaw to ensure whether it is easy to handle or not.
Let’s review them to help you get the one best suited for you.
- Best Jigsaw for the Money Reviews – Comparison Table
- 1 – DEWALT DCS331B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Jigsaw
- 2 – Bosch JS120BN 12-volt Max Cordless Jigsaw
- 3 – Black + Decker BDEJS300C Jig saw
- 4 – SKIL 4295-01 4.5 Amp Variable Speed
- 5 – Meterk M1Q-GW11-55 Professional 400W Jigsaw
- 6 – Bosch JSH180B 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Jigsaw
- 7 – PORTER-CABLE PCE345 6-Amp Orbital
- 8 – Hitachi CJ18DGLP4 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Jigsaw
- 9 – Makita XVJ03Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Jigsaw
- 10 – WEN 3602 6-Amp Variable Speed Orbital Jigsaw
- Bottom Line
- About the Author
- Related Articles
Best Jigsaw for the Money Reviews – Comparison Table
1 – DEWALT DCS331B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Jigsaw
According to its features, price, and performance, I have chosen this DEWALT DCS331B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Jigsaw as my first pick for the list. With its ergonomic handle and overall design, you will find yourself in more control while working with this professional jigsaw.
The features include a key-less clamp for easy removal and replacement of the blades. 4-position orbital action, All-metal key-less shoe bevel. As it is cordless and lightweight, it provides amazing portability.
This jigsaw believed to be one of the best for woodwork. However, it doesn’t support U-shank.
DEWALT DCS331B Main Features:
- Got a powerful 20 volts Li-ion battery for long-lasting.
- One of the best for the money cordless jigsaws
- It has an ergonomic handle that provides a powerful grip for working.
- With its orbital and bevel options, you can make different designs.
- Powerful brake system, which stops the blade at once.
DEWALT DCS331B – Pros & Cons
2 – Bosch JS120BN 12-volt Max Cordless Jigsaw
Every professional wants to have a cordless jigsaw for the freedom of work and portability. Keeping that in mind I have chosen Bosch JS120BN 12-volt Max Cordless Jigsaw as my 2nd pick for the list.
Everyone whether they are professional or beginner wants to have comfort and efficiency while working so they can focus more on creativity. While working with this jigsaw you will be getting exactly this vibe.
Bosch JS120BN Main Features:
- It has a low-vibration operation system
- Small and lightweight grip able to be handled with ease
- Tool-less blade ejection system which helps blade changing without any tool.
- It provides the ability of 45-degree bevel cutting with its adjustable footplate.
Bosch JS120BN – Pros & Cons
3 – Black + Decker BDEJS300C Jig saw
Although it has not durable design and also the grip which seems slightly over-the-top. However, it made the 3rd place on the list because of its speed, security features, tilting base plate, and new wire guard sightline channel.
It has a motor of only 4.5 amp but is more efficient as it can provide a speed of up to 3,000 SPM. This makes it an affordable and perfect item. A dust blower that helps to keep dust out of your work area.
Sometimes the design requires complex bevel cuts to be made and many jigsaws lack this ability, However, this Black + Decker BDEJS300C Jig saw with a tilting base plate allows you to make complex bevel cuts as per your requirements.
Black + Decker BDEJS300C Main Features:
- Even it got only 4.5 amp motor still it provides an amazing speed of 3,000 SPM.
- With the tilting base plate now bevel cutting is easier.
- Dust Blower + Wire Guard provides a clean sight while working.
Black + Decker BDEJS300C – Pros & Cons
4 – SKIL 4295-01 4.5 Amp Variable Speed
Although this jigsaw is not so durable as one requires but it has enough features both for beginners and for those who cannot afford expensive brands. Thats why I have picked it up for the list.
This SKIL 4295-01 Jigsaw has features like Tool-less blade change, T and U-Shank blade support compatibility, dust blower, and the 2-fingers variable speed trigger design.
The sturdy steel quick-change open foot design improves cut line visibility.
SKIL 4295-01 Main Features:
- A powerful dust blower to remove the dust.
- The open foot design for a clearer cut line view.
- T and U-Shank blade support compatibility.
- It can cut through various materials.
SKIL 4295-0 – Pros & Cons
5 – Meterk M1Q-GW11-55 Professional 400W Jigsaw
This jigsaw provides 3,000 SPM at a cheaper price and my 5th pick. Unlike the previous product, it has a better grip design. But it doesn’t support both T and U shank so there will be limitations on cuttings.
This Meterk 3,000 SPM Jigsaw can cut 15, 30, and 45 degrees bevel cut. It can cut through various materials including metal, ceramics, panels of plastic or mineral fiber, aluminum and of course wood.
It has a lock-on switch for continuous work, heat dissipation, and dust removal features for prolonged use.
Meterk E4160 Professional 400W Jigsaw Main Features:
- Controllable speed and Variable orbit.
- Lightweight with a powerful motor providing 3,000 SPM.
- key-less blade changing.
- 4-position orbital settings.
Meterk Professional 400W Jigsaw – Pros & Cons
6 – Bosch JSH180B 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Jigsaw
A lightweight and compact design jigsaw. The on-board bevel wrench storage provides the portability and appliance for professionals. This Bosch JSH180B 18-Volt Lithium-Ion is a cordless jigsaw and upto 30% lighter and 10% smaller than its competitor and my 6th pick for the list.
Though it doesn’t support U-shank, it can cut much better with T-shank blades, especially in woodcutting work. It comes with an always-on dust blower and LED lights for increased visibility of the cut sight. You can change the blade with its tool-less blade changing system without touching the hot blade while working.
It comes with Electronic Cell and Motor Protection system to protect the motor and battery against overheating and overload.
Bosch JSH180B (Cordless) Main Features:
- 30% lighter and 10% smaller than the others.
- Advanced motor and battery protection system.
- Easy tool-less blade change system.
- On-board bevel wrench storage.
- Lightweight and compact design with portability.
Bosch JSH180B (Cordless) – Pros & Cons
7 – PORTER-CABLE PCE345 6-Amp Orbital
With it’s various features like 6-amp powerful motor, 7-position speed dial integrated into the trigger providing multiple speed, lock on button for prolonged use and 4-orbital action settings provides best cutting performance in various materials.
This PORTER-CABLE PCE345 6-Amp Orbital Jigsaw is best under a hundred and my 7th pick for this list.
PORTER-CABLE PCE345 Main Features:
- A lock-on button for prolonged use.
- Powerful motor providing 3,000 SPM.
- Easy tool-less blade change system.
- 7-position speed dial integrated into the trigger.
PORTER-CABLE PCE345- Pros & Cons
8 – Hitachi CJ18DGLP4 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Jigsaw
This jigsaw is compatible with all Hitachi’s 18V Lithium-Ion slide-type batteries and is providing a speed of 2,400 SPM. Its lightweight design and D-shaped handle with soft grip provides ease during use.
An appropriate LED light providing a clear view of the cut-line. With its 3-orbital action settings, you can achieve the desired cut with precision and efficiency.
A tool-less blade changing system allows you to change blades without touching it. It supports both T and U-shank blades.
Hitachi CJ18DGLP4 Main Features:
- Any Hitachi’s 18V Lithium-Ion slide-type batteries can be installed.
- Providing some extra battery lifespan up to 3x, than others.
- 45-degrees bevel cut makes your work better.
- Less downtime and on-board blade storage providing up to 6 blades.
Hitachi CJ18DGLP4 – Pros & Cons
9 – Makita XVJ03Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Jigsaw
This is a cordless jigsaw that comes with a Lithium-ion battery, so you’ll get a prolonged battery life. However, it is the 18-volt battery which will provide the maximum speed of 2,600 SPM.
It has a tool-less blade changing system that allows you to change blades without touching it.
Makita XVJ03Z Main Features:
- With its 3-orbital action setting, you can cut various materials with ease.
- A 2-finger variable speed trigger for various speed choices.
- A tool-less blade changing system adds ease to blade removal and installation.
Makita XVJ03Z – Pros & Cons
10 – WEN 3602 6-Amp Variable Speed Orbital Jigsaw
This WEN 3602 6-Amp Variable Speed Orbital Jigsaw provides a speed of 3,000 SPM with its 6 Amp motor and my last pick for the list. Although it is not a brand it has features for which it can be considered as an alternative.
Features like the enough of speed, bevel cutting angles up to 45 degrees, and lightweight design.
WEN 3602 Main Features:
- It can cut wood up to 4 inches thick.
- A 2-finger variable speed trigger for various speed choices.
- A lock-on trigger for prolonged use.
- Lightweight design with lock-on trigger for ease of use.
- A tool-free blade change system for faster blade change.
WEN 3602 – Pros & Cons
One thing that you should never forget is that you should never compromise on the jigsaw quality. If you need a jigsaw for some soft materials like wood or plastic, then sure, there is an option for saving money. But, if you have intensive work to do, you should never think about saving money.
About the Author
I am the Founder of JigsawExpert. Previously, working in a construction company for about 10 years. Now, I have extensive knowledge and experience. I love in-depth research on Power tools, especially those used for Woodworking and DIY Projects. Because these are what I use a lot. I share my experience with other peoples like you to make the best choice.
Last update on 2022-10-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. Note: Jigsaw Expert may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.